- SHOCKING! Akshay Kumar Is Ready To Return His National Award, But Why?
- SHOCKING! Akshay Kumar Gets TROLLED On Twitter After Winning The National Award For Rustom!
- OH REALLY? Ileana D'Cruz REVEALS That Ajay Devgn Is A Far Bigger Prankster Than Akshay Kumar
- WOW! Pulimurugan Surpasses Sultan, Rustom & MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Nailed It! Akshay Kumar Thanks Salman, Ranveer, Alia & Others In The Most Awesome Way [Watch Video]
- Rustom Vs Mohenjo Daro: Don't Call It A Clash Says Akshay Kumar
- Rock On 2 First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection: Failed To Rock!
Akshay Kumar means 'Dhamaka' & we all know that. The much awaited film of the year, Rustom has hit the theatres yesterday (August 12, 2016) and very soon the film was inundated with some mixed reviews by most of the entertainment websites.
According to Thandani the opening day figures of "Rustom" can touch the Rs 12-13 crore mark. "There is a holiday period ahead and it seems both the films will benefit from it. I think over the weekend 'Rustom' should do Rs 40 crore," he added.
Distributor Akshay Rathi says the average occupancy of Akshay Kumar-starrer for day one stands somewhere around 45-50 per cent, which is better than the Hrithik-Pooja Hegde's movie, which is around 35 per cent.
Meanwhile, also read the top seven friday openings of 2016 according to the film's occupancy:
1. Rustom - 70% (4350 Screens)
2. Fan - 42.5% (3400 Screens)
3. Rustom - 40% (2350 screens)
4. Baaghi - 37.5% (2700 Screens)
5. Housefull 3 - 32.5% (3600 Screens)
6. Dishoom - 30% (3000 screens)
7. Airlift - 27.5% (2000 Screens)
Keep watching this space and we will update the official numbers as soon as they are out! Also see below, positive audience review of Rustom: