- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- B’FUL PICTURES! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Beams With Pride As She Receives Her Dadasaheb Phalke Award!
- UH OH! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Would Have Bagged The National Award For Sarbjit If...
- EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek Bachchan Talks About His Controversial Moment With Aishwarya At Sarbjit Premiere
- You Beautiful Woman! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Steals The Limelight At Sarbjit's Success Party
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Randeep Hooda starrer Sarbjit has finally hit the theatres and the movie rather did an average job at the box office. Sarbjit got mixed review from all over the critics and couldn't do well according to the audiences expectations at the Indian Box Office.
According to the reports, the film's first day box office collections are expected to be around Rs 4-5 Crores. Though, we have not got the official figure yet. We will update it, as soon as it comes out.
Also See Below: Aishwarya's Elegant Pictures From Delhi Press Meet
Interestingly, this week, X-Men: Apocalypse also released and you will be surprised to know that it is doing better than Omung Kumar's Sarbjit. Reportedly, Sarbjit morning occupancy was around 20 to 25 percent, while X-Men: Apocalypse has opened with more than 50 percent occupancy.
So, it's clear that it's the Hollywood film, which will be dominating Bollywood this weekend at the Indian box office.
Post Sarbjit release, Aishwarya along with the team, also attended a press conference. Aishwarya plays the role of Sarabjit's sister Dalbir Kaur, who moved heaven and earth to call the world's attention to her brother's plight in a Pakistani prison.
"The film is the result of everybody's labour. It can't be an individual's effort. Every department has put an effort. The script of 'Sarbjit' was brilliant and all of the actors in the film have given their soul in it. We had a huge responsibility," she told reporters at the press conference.
Though the film has opened to mixed response from critics but for the 42-year-old actress, getting a thumbs up from Sarabjit's family was most important.
"The most important impression for us was when Dalbir held Randeep's (Hooda) hand and said 'we have given full justice to her brother through this film'."