- WOW! Ali Abbas Zafar Becomes A New Member Of Salman Khan's Work- Family
- 1 Year Of Sultan: Ali Abbas Zafar Shares Unreleased Pictures Of Salman Khan & Anushka Sharma
- Sultan To Compete At Shanghai International Film Festival
- LISTEN UP! Shahrukh Khan Says He Can't Compare The Success Of Raees With Dangal & Sultan
- Randeep Hooda: Happy To See Haryanvi Stories In Bollywood!
- Karan-Arjun Are Back! Watch Promo: Sultan Meets Raees On Bigg Boss 10!
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
Salman Khan means 'Dhamaka' & we all know that. The much awaited film of the year, Sultan has hit the theatres yesterday (July 6, 2016) and very soon the film was inundated with the positive reviews by most of the entertainment websites.
And now we hear that the film is all set to break all the records at the Indian box-office and Salman will re-write the history with first day collection of Sultan.
The final report of the Sultan is out now. Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh took to the microblogging site, Twitter to report the collection and wrote, "#Sultan proves its SUPREMACY at the BO... Does MIND-BOGGLING biz on Wed [pre-Eid]... Wed ₹ 36.54 cr. India biz."
Also See Here In Slides. Audience Review For Sultan:
However, yesterday, Taran Adarsh was quite confident about the record breaking collection of Sultan on its first day at the box-office and here's what he wrote in a series of tweets:
"#SULTAN Economics... India Screen Count: 4000 [est] International Screen Count: 1100 [est] Worldwide Screen Count: 5100 [est] "
"Finally... RESPITE for the Hindi film industry... #Sultan takes a GIGANTIC start at the BO... This one's gonna be a HUGEEEE opener"
"East. West. North. South... #Sultan wave across the country... #Salmania at its peak!"
Keep watching this space and we will update the official numbers soon, as soon as they are out!