- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Aamir Khan Is 'Scared' Of Politics, Says He Does Not Want To Become A Politician!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
Aamir Khan's Dangal has created history at the box office. It has become the first Indian movie to earn Rs 2000 crore (307 million USD) worldwide.
According to Forbes' report, "It (Dangal) stands alone as the leggiest film in Chinese box office history with an opening day multiple of 86x. The closest contender to that record is Zootopia-like Dangal, incidentally, a film funded and distributed by Disney-but Dangal left Zootopia in its dust long ago when it surpassed the animated family film's multiple of 69x."
''On Saturday Dangal caught a 133% uptick in business from the prior day, and on Sunday it jumped another 17%, to finish the 3-day weekend with a $910,000 (6 crore rupees) gross.''
Also Read: Shahrukh Khan Greets Fans With AbRam; Says Can't Thank People Enough For Tolerating Him
On the professional front, Aamir Khan will be next seen in Secret Superstar alongside Zaira Wasim. The movie is slated to hit the theatres on August 4. Meanwhile, the actor is busy with the shooting of Thugs Of Hindostan.