- This Is How A.R Rahman Felt While Remixing 'Hamma Hamma' For OK Jaanu!
- OK Jaanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection
- OK Jaanu Movie Review: A Lesson In Love Along With Aditya Roy Kapur-Shraddha Kapoor's Charm!
- Shabana Azmi To Be Seen In Three Different Movies In 2017!
- OK Jaanu Review By Audience: Live Update
- Shraddha Kapoor & I Are Anytime Friends! Says Aditya Roy Kapur
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur's OK Jaanu released this Friday (13th Jan). It was expected that the movie would perform well at the box office as it was Bollywood's first big release of the year but it seems that Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor failed to create Aashiqui 2's magic this time.
Talking about its box office collection, trade analyst Taran Adarsh wrote on Twitter, ''#OkJaanu saw limited growth... Affected on Sun due to cricket match... Fri 4.08 cr, Sat 4.90 cr, Sun 4.82 cr. Total: 13.80 cr. India biz.''
OK Jaanu is also facing a tough competition from Deepika Padukone and Vin Diesel's Hollywood debut xXx: Return Of Xander Cage and Aamir Khan's Dangal, which is still going strong at the box office. On the other hand, the movie also failed to impress the critics.
Also Read: Oops! Sonam Kapoor Says She Does Not Know Deepika Padukone At All
Produced jointly by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and Mani Ratnam's Madras Talkies, Ok Jaanu is the remake of the Tamil film from 2015, Ok Kanmani.
The movie was made with a budget of Rs 28 Crores and it would be interesting to see whether it will be successful in recovering its cost or not.
Keep watching this space for more updates on OK Jaanu's box office collection.