- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Superstar Salman Khan is the king of box office, all thanks to his huge popularity in the country. Now, his fans are desperately waiting for his upcoming film Tubelight, which is releasing tomorrow (23rd June).
The movie's advance booking has started in all big cities and all the seats are filling up fast. As per a web portal, the film is expected to have approximately 3000 screens in India and around 300 screens in the US. We all know that the movie will be a blockbuster but would it be able to cross Rs 100 crore in its very first weekend? Let's find out what the trade experts are saying.
A 100 Crore Opening For Salman Khan's Tubelight
Trade analyst Ramesh Bala says, ''@BeingSalmanKhan 's #Tubelight is expected to take ₹ 100+ Cr Opening for the 1st weekend and Lifetime Biz of ₹ 350+ Cr Nett in #India..''
@BeingSalmanKhan 's #Tubelight will release in 9.500 - 10,000 Screens World-wide this #Eid2017 - June 23rd 2017..
#Tubelight will release in 50+ Countries in International Market.. In #US - it will release in 330+ and in #UK 215+ Screens..
Long Weekend Advantage
Tubelight has the advantage of the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), followed by the public holiday for Eid on Monday.
Tubelight's Expected Business
Talking about the movie, Akshaye Rathi revealed to Indian Express, '"This year, Eid has fallen on Monday. Over the years, it has been seen that the footfall during Ramadan is not much. So, the film will earn anywhere around Rs 25-Rs 30 crore.''
First Monday Will Change The Fate Of The Movie
''But the original boost for the film will happen on Eid with around Rs 35 to Rs 40 crore of earning on a single day. So, while the film might just earn Rs 90 crore in the entire weekend, Monday aka Eid business will change the entire box office scenario for the film.''
The Same Thing Happened In The Past
''It is very similar to what had happened during Salman's film, Wanted. Even that film released during Ramadan but during Eid, it earned so much that there was no looking back.''
For The Uninitiated..
This Kabir Khan directed movie, is set against the backdrop of the 1962 India-China war. The movie also stars Zhu Zhu and child actor Matin Rey Tangu.
On a related note, films like Baahubali and Dangal have raised the bar really high and created history at the box office. Do you think Salman Khan's Tubelight would be able to match the mammoth success of these films? Please let us know your views by posting your comments below.