- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu & Anup Jalota's Controversial Relationship Targeted By The Contestants
- Salman Khan Introduces Mohnish Bahl's Daughter Pranutan Bahl: The Latter Gets Emotional
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Boss 12 Live Updates: After Anup & Jasleen, Another Singer-Student Jodi Enters The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Bigg Boss 12: Latest Buzz! These 2 Girls Have Been ELIMINATED From Outhouse Taala Khol Task!
Superstar Salman Khan is the king of box office, all thanks to his huge popularity in the country. Now, his fans are desperately waiting for his upcoming film Tubelight, which is releasing tomorrow (23rd June).
The movie's advance booking has started in all big cities and all the seats are filling up fast. As per a web portal, the film is expected to have approximately 3000 screens in India and around 300 screens in the US. We all know that the movie will be a blockbuster but would it be able to cross Rs 100 crore in its very first weekend? Let's find out what the trade experts are saying.
A 100 Crore Opening For Salman Khan's Tubelight
Trade analyst Ramesh Bala says, ''@BeingSalmanKhan 's #Tubelight is expected to take ₹ 100+ Cr Opening for the 1st weekend and Lifetime Biz of ₹ 350+ Cr Nett in #India..''
@BeingSalmanKhan 's #Tubelight will release in 9.500 - 10,000 Screens World-wide this #Eid2017 - June 23rd 2017..
#Tubelight will release in 50+ Countries in International Market.. In #US - it will release in 330+ and in #UK 215+ Screens..
Long Weekend Advantage
Tubelight has the advantage of the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), followed by the public holiday for Eid on Monday.
Tubelight's Expected Business
Talking about the movie, Akshaye Rathi revealed to Indian Express, '"This year, Eid has fallen on Monday. Over the years, it has been seen that the footfall during Ramadan is not much. So, the film will earn anywhere around Rs 25-Rs 30 crore.''
First Monday Will Change The Fate Of The Movie
''But the original boost for the film will happen on Eid with around Rs 35 to Rs 40 crore of earning on a single day. So, while the film might just earn Rs 90 crore in the entire weekend, Monday aka Eid business will change the entire box office scenario for the film.''
The Same Thing Happened In The Past
''It is very similar to what had happened during Salman's film, Wanted. Even that film released during Ramadan but during Eid, it earned so much that there was no looking back.''
For The Uninitiated..
This Kabir Khan directed movie, is set against the backdrop of the 1962 India-China war. The movie also stars Zhu Zhu and child actor Matin Rey Tangu.
On a related note, films like Baahubali and Dangal have raised the bar really high and created history at the box office. Do you think Salman Khan's Tubelight would be able to match the mammoth success of these films? Please let us know your views by posting your comments below.