- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- Anupriya Goenka Talks About Working In Katrina Kaif's Tiger Zinda Hai & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat
- Katrina Kaif Touches A New & Exciting Milestone! Read Details
- OMG! Salman Khan Breaks Yet Another Record
- Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office Report: Salman Khan's Film Continues Its Steady Run, Earns Rs 311 Crore
- IN LOVE? Katrina Kaif Wants To TIE THE KNOT; Admits She Has Pictured Herself As A MARRIED WOMAN
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- Exclusive Interview! Paresh Pahuja: Yes, My Life Has Changed After Tiger Zinda Hai!
- Salman Khan BEATS Aamir Khan Hands Down In This One!
- Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office Collection: Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif's Movie Remains SUPER STRONG!
- OUCH! Did Katrina Kaif Take A MAJOR DIG At Kangana Ranaut Post Tiger Zinda Hai Success?
- Tiger Zinda Hai Box Office: Salman Khan's BLOCKBUSTER All Set To Enter RS 300 CRORE CLUB
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Tiger Zinda Hai is ruling at the box office. In just four days of its release, the film has collected Rs 151.47 crore.
Tiger Zinda Hai crossed Rs 100 crore in the first weekend and is all set to enter the prestigious Rs 200 club. The film released at 5700 screens worldwide, with India screens count at 4600. Read more about the box office business of the movie below.
Total Business Till Now
Talking about the movie, famous trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, ''#TigerZindaHai is setting NEW BENCHMARKS... Does PHENOMENAL biz on Mon [#Christmas]... Crosses ₹ 150 cr on Day 4... Is UNSTOPPABLE... Fri 34.10 cr, Sat 35.30 cr, Sun 45.53 cr, Mon 36.54 cr. Total: ₹ 151.47 cr. India biz. #TZH.''
Salman's 12th Film To Cross Rs 100 Crore
TigerZindaHai #TZH is Salman Khan's 12th film to cross ₹ 100 cr mark... The HIGHEST by any actor...
Highest grosser: #BajrangiBhaijaan [₹ 320.34 cr]
Two films in ₹ 300 cr Club: #BajrangiBhaijaan [₹ 320.34 cr] and #Sultan [₹ 300.45 cr] India biz.
Salman Vs Salman
first 3 days...
#BajrangiBhaijaan ₹ 102.60 cr [Fri-Sun]
#Sultan ₹ 105.53 cr [released on Wed; Wed-Fri]
#Tubelight ₹ 64.77 cr [Fri-Sun]
#TigerZindaHai ₹ 114.93 cr [Fri-Sun] #TZH
TZH's Remarkable Growth
#TigerZindaHai is SENSATIONAL on Day 3... East-West-North-South, the biz witnesses REMARKABLE growth... Metros and beyond metros, plexes and single screens - it's creating HAVOC... Fri 34.10 cr, Sat 35.30 cr, Sun 45.53 cr. Total: ₹ 114.93 cr. India biz. #TZH
#TigerZindaHai is SUPER-STRONG in North America [USA + Canada]...
Fri $ 443,868
Sat $ 522,292
Total: $ 966,160
Fri $ 95,852
Sat $ 123,900
Total: $ 219,752
NORTH AMERICA total: $ 1,185,912 [₹ 7.59 cr]
Those Who Don't Know...
Tiger Zinda Hai is a sequel to the 2012 blockbuster, Ek Tha Tiger. And after a gap of five years, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif re-united on the screen for this spy thriller.
The movie is expected to break many more records as there are no major Hindi releases before January 26. Akshay Kumar's Padman and Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary will release on Republic day.
Keep watching this space for more updates on TZH's box office collection.