- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
- Pregnant Or Not, Ileana D'cruz Has A Sassy Reply For All Gossipmongers?
- Ileana D'Cruz & Andrew Kneebone Expecting Their First Baby?
- Arjun Kapoor Turns Intelligence Officer For Raj Kumar Gupta's Next Inspired By A True Event?
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- HE PROVED THEM WRONG! Ajay Devgn Was Told By People That 'He Is Not A Hero Material'
- Ajay Devgn: You Have To Upgrade Yourself To Stay Relevant!
- I Am Trying To Keep Myself Positive Because This Industry Can Sort Of Engulf You: Ileana DCruz
- Raid Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Raid First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
Ajay Devgn's Raid is the first Bollywood film to be based on an Income Tax raid. It revolves around the real-life story of a high-profile income tax raid carried out in Uttar Pradesh. In the movie, Ajay Devgn is playing an honest government officer.
Raid is directed by Rajkumar Gupta, known for giving movies like Aamir and No One Killed Jessica. The film is expected to be a massy entertainer but would it be successful in breaking the records created by Padmaavat and Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety? Well, let's find out what the trade expert has to say...
The Buzz Of The Movie Is Really Good
Talking about the buzz and factors that will give the film a boost, trade analyst Amul Vikas Mohan revealed to Bollywood Life, "Raid looks decent and the buzz is really good. It is in that Drishyam zone and the content and story looks really interesting.''
The Combination Of Ajay Devgn & Raj Kumar Gupta Willl Definitely Work
''All this along with the fact that Ajay Devgn recently delivered his biggest hit - Golmaal Again will surely help the movie. I personally love Raj Kumar Gupta's work too, so am sure he will present the film in a way that will engage the crowd. So surely, it seems like an ideal scenario for Raid.''
The Movie Will Get A Decent Opening
''Releasing in 2000 plus screens, Raid will have a fantastic run over the first weekend. I feel Raid will take a decent opening in the range of Rs 9-10 crore on day one.''
It Might Cross Rs 40 Crore In The First Weekend
''Considering that it is a working Friday, I feel it will be fantastic. From there on, if the situation is favourable then it should grow and rake in Rs 38-40 crore over the first weekend."
Raid is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak. The film releases on March 16. Apart from Ajay Devgn, the movie also stars Saurabh Shukla and Ileana D'Cruz.
Keep watching this space for more updates.