TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The Ayushmann Khurrana, Radhika Apte and Tabu starrer Andhadhun is all set to hit the theatres tomorrow on October 5, 2018 and the movie has received a moderate buzz as it has a unique storyline of a blind man who is also a pianist. Ayushmann Khurrana learnt to play the piano for the role and was trained for two months by Akshay Verma, a pianist who hails from Los Angeles, USA.
Andhadhun Box Office Collection On Day 1
Andhadhun is expected to collect Rs 2.74 to 3 Crores at the box office on the first day of its release. Its a pretty good number for a start and the pace might slowly pick up in the coming days.
The Movie Is Expected To Do Well In These Places
Andhadhun is expected to do well at the box office only in the metro cities and the tier II cities has no buzz. The movies collection now stands heavily under the urban crowd.
Trade Analyst Girish Johar On Andhadhun BO Collections
"I feel the movie is expected to mint anywhere between 2.74 to 3 crores on day 1. The trailer got a good response from the viewers and keeping the word the mouth in consideration, the screening has also received praises, however, how genuine it is will only be known after getting viewers reaction on the film," said trade analyst Girish Johar to Pinkvilla.
The Word Of Mouth Is The Real Winner
If Andhadhun ends up winning the audiences hearts, the word of mouth is more than enough for the audiences to hit the theatres in the weekends and thus, boosting the movies box office collections to a much bigger number.