- Box Office Weekend: Akshay Kumar’s Gold & John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate Earn Rs 125 Crore In Total
- Exclusive: Manoj Bajpayee: Quite Humbling That Satyameva Jayate Is Being Cheered By Masses!
- Exclusive: Bhushan Kumar On The Tremendous Box Office Success Of Satyameva Jayate!
- Satyameva Jayate Fourth Day Collection: John Abraham Starrer Stays Strong At Box Office
- Satyameva Jayate Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On John Abraham Starrer
- Satyameva Jayate Movie Review: John Abraham's Biceps & Crowd-Pleasing Dialogues Do The Talking!
- John Abraham Reveals Why He Chose To Release Satyameva Jayate With Akshay Kumar's Gold
- Exclusive: Bhushan Kumar On Rumours Regarding Rift With Akshay Kumar Over Mogul!
- Satyameva Jayate Trailer: John Abraham Goes On A Killing Spree To Eliminate Corruption!
- Satyameva Jayate: First Look Of This John Abraham-Manoj Bajpayee Starrer Looks Quite Intriguing!
- An Emotional Aamir Khan Opens Up
- Aamir Khan Now Owns The Most Expensive Bomb Proof Car
This Independence Day is going to see a clash of two patriotic movies in Akshay Kumar's Gold and John Abraham's Satyameva Jayate. While both the films' trailers were pretty good and loved by the audiences, we'll have to wait and watch if they live up to the expectations and mint a bigger amount at the box office, all thanks to the extended holiday on August 15, 2018. The box office predictions for both Gold and Satyameva Jayate are out and they're really impressive.
Independence Day releases have always been lucky and since both are patriotic themes, they'll connect well with the audiences. Check out the box office predictions of Gold and Satyameva Jayate below...
Gold Box Office Prediction
Akshay Kumar and Mouni Roy starrer Gold is expected to make Rs 18 Crore at the box office on the day of its release on Wednesday (Day 1), predicted Bollywood Hungama.
John Abraham's Satyameva Jayate
John Abraham starrer Satyameva Jayate is expected to make Rs 10 Crore at the box office on the day of its release on August 15, 2018 (Day 1), predicted Bollywood Hungama.
Word Of Mouth
Since it's a national holiday, if the movies are good, the word of mouth is enough to make the audiences hit the theatres, thus boosting the revenues for the coming days at the box office.
Might See A Dip On Thursday!
Since Thursday (Day 2) is a regular working day, both Gold and Satyameva Jayate might dip in collections and raise again on Friday (Day 3) and the weekend.