- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: Live Audience Update On The Sonakshi Sinha Starrer
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Movie Review: What's In A Name? Some Goofball Fun!
- Indian Idol 10: Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi’s Sonakshi Sinha Had A Blast With The Contestants! (PICS)
- When Kapil Sharma Made Fun Of Shatrughan Sinha On His Show & Sonakshi Sinha Had Reprimanded Him!
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Trailer: Sonakshi Sinha- Diana Penty Bring Double Fun In This Laugh Riot!
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
|Day||Box Office Collection (in rupees)|
Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Second Day Collection:
Sonakshi Sinha's Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi picked up business on second day. Tweeting the Saturday box office collection, trade analyst Taran Adarsh posted, "#HappyPhirrBhagJayegi shows HEALTHY GROWTH on Sat... Sun is expected to be better... Opening weekend biz is expected to be in the same range as the first part [#HappyBhagJayegi had collected ₹ 10.71 cr]... Fri 2.70 cr, Sat 4.03 cr. Total: ₹ 6.73 cr. India biz."
Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi First Day Collection:
Sonakshi Sinha-Diana Penty starrer Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi hit the theatrical screens this Friday. While its predecessor, 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' revolved around a vibrant girl named Happy (Diana Penty) who mistakenly ends up in Pakistani, this Sonakshi starrer has its plot woven around mistaken identities in China.
Early trade reports suggest that the film barely clocked 10-15 percent occupancy both in the morning and afternoon shows on the opening day. Further, as per a Box Office India report, it's likely the footfalls of Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi might will be lower than Happy Bhag Jayegi.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#HappyPhirBhagJayegi has a slow start on Day 1... Fared better in North... Needs to witness substantial growth over the weekend + maintain a strong trend on weekdays to leave a mark... Fri ₹ 2.70 cr. India biz... First part had collected ₹ 2.32 cr on Day 1."
Speaking to Hindu, Sonakshi Sinha said, "Mudassar had come to me for [the first film]," further revealing that she had to decline since she was already a part of action drama Akira (2016) at the time. "I believe that [everything] happens for the best, and whatever role is written for you, will somehow always come to you - it is destiny! So the first one was in Diana's destiny," she was quoted as saying by the daily.