TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan starrer Kedarnath hit the theatres today on December 7, 2018 and received lots of positive reviews from all corners. People are bowled over by debutante Sara Ali Khan's performance and heaped praises on Sushant Singh Rajput's on-screen persona as well. The movie is being played in over 2000+ screens all across the country and huge expectations are on the film's shoulders to do well on the weekend of its release.
Kedarnath - Day 2 (Saturday) Box Office Collection
The first weekend box office collection of Kedarnath on Day 2 - Saturday is Rs 9.75 Crores and that's an impressive number. The Weekend collections will give the movie a big boost and add more revenue to its kitty.
Kedarnath – Day 1 (Friday) Box Office Collection
The Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan starrer Kedarnath collected Rs 7.25 Crores at the box office on Day 1 (Friday). That's a pretty decent and impressive number to start off with. The total is now Rs 17 Crores.
Kedarnath - Weekend Box Office Estimates
Kedarnath is expected to cross over Rs 25-30 Crores during the first weekend and we'll have to wait and watch if the movie will survive during the weekday as that's the most crucial part of a box office success for any movie.
Kedarnath is made on a budget of Rs 60 Crores and that includes the cost of advertising and marketing. We'll have to wait and watch if the movie will cross the invested amount during the first week of its release.