TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
|Day||Box Office Collection (in rupees)|
LoveYatri Third Day Collection:
Aayush Sharma-Warina Hussain's debut film LoveYatri collected Rs. 2.80 crores on Sunday. The total weekend box office collection of the film now stands at Rs. 6.90 crores.
LoveYatri Second Day Collection:
As per a Bollywood Hungama report, Aayush Sharma-Warina Hussain's LoveYatri saw a slight increase in the box office collection on Day 2 as it minted Rs. 2.10 crores on Saturday. The total box office collection now stands at Rs. 4.10 crores.
LoveYatri First Day Collection:
Along with Sriram Raghavan's AndhaDhun, this week saw the release of LoveYatri which marked the Bollywood debut of Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain. The film also marked the directorial debut of Abhiraj Minawala. While the music of the film became a rage with the audience, the film opened to mixed reviews.
Speaking about the box office collection, LoveYatri minted Rs. 2 crores in Gujarat and single screens across the nation on its opening day on Friday.
Meanwhile, here's what the Twitterati have to say about the film-
Prateek Shah @PrateekShah
"I saw a movie yesterday which I liked. And then the newspaper today have it 0 Stars! #LoveYatri Good fun for those who like formula Bollywood movies with song and dance. Not recommended for those looking for 'sensible smart' films."
Gdeep Walia @gdeephammi
"@RonitBoseRoy super duper as #Sam that gujrati accent #LoveYatri sweet romantic movie."
Arshad quraishi @qureshi_arshad1
"I saw the movie #LoveYatri the last day I liked this very much. Drama emotion in it is a lot of romance. Have fun is a good story and I want you all also go and see this movie. @aaysharma and @Warina_Hussain did a good job inshaalllah You two will go very ahead @BeingSalmanKhan."
R D @ItsRaviD
"Watched #LoveYatri last night and i genuinely loved it, @aaysharma and @Warina_Hussain were fabulous. Music is excellent. Go and watch it, u won't regret it."