- Anubhav Sinha Lashes Out At Trolls For Mulk's Poor IMDB Ratings!
- Fanney Khan, Mulk & Karwaan's Box Office Predictions
- Pakistan Bans Mulk; Director Anubhav Sinha Tells People To Watch It Illegally
- Happy Birthday Taapsee Pannu: Here's How She Turned From A Simple Girl To A Glam Doll!
- Rishi Kapoor Starrer Mulk In Trouble: Mumbai Court Grants Interim Stay On Release Of The Film
- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
|Day||Box Office Collection (In Rupees)|
|1||1.60 crores (estimated)|
|2||2.50 crores (estimated)|
|3||3 crores (estimated)|
Mulk Weekend Collection:
Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu starrer Mulk received a thumbs up from the critics and slowly picked on business on Day 3. The fil minted around Rs. 3 crores on Sunday taking the weekend box office collection of the movie to around Rs. 7 crores.
Mulk Second Day Collection:
After a lackluster opening at the box office on Friday, Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu starrer Mulk showed a slight increase in box office numbers on Day 2. Early estimates suggest that the film collected around Rs. 2.50 crores on Saturday.
Mulk First Day Collection:
Anubhav Sinha's Mulk starring Rishi Kapoor and Taapsee Pannu may have won a thumbs up from the critics for its hard-hitting theme, but the praises have failed to translate into numbers at the box office.
As per early reports, the film has minted approximately Rs. 1.50 Crores on its opening day at the box office.
Film trade analyst Girish Johar was earlier quoted in indianexpress.com saying as, "If I have to place my money, I will place it on Mulk. Whatever they are trying to convey is a strong message and it is a strong content film backed by deadly performances by Rishi Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu and Ashutosh Rana. In my opinion, the film might earn Rs 2 crore on its first day."
Speaking about the film, Taapsee was earlier quoted as saying, "True patriotism and nationalism has been presented in this film, and if anyone has a problem with it, then their idea is probably diluted and they are not open-minded (enough) to see the point from the other side as well. Whoever has a problem with it... the problem lies within their minds."