TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's most awaited film Padmaavat starring Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh is finally hitting the screens tomorrow (25th Jan). Earlier, Akshay Kumar's PadMan was releasing on the same day but after Bhansali's request, Akshay postponed his movie.
Now expectations are sky high from Padmaavat as it is getting a solo release. As per trade expert Akshaye Rathi, the movie will easily cross Rs 100 crore in the first weekend itself. Read what he told India. com.
A Lot Of People Want To Watch It
There is a huge anticipation amongst movie goers about Padmaavat. A lot of people want to watch it. It is a rich tribute to India's History, especially the Rajasthani and Rajput community.
The Bookings Are Already Started
The booking for paid previews are happening on the 24th, a day prior to the official release, and I am only talking about the premium IMAX properties, is extraordinary.
The Advance Booking Numbers Are Great
The advance booking for Friday and for all shows on Sunday as well are great. And we are expecting a bumper opening.
Will Cross Rs 100 Crore In First Four Days Of Release
Padmaavat can conveniently cross the Rs 100 crore mark on the four day weekend (25-28). The opening figures are subject to a lot of factors.
Audiences Need Protection
We are really hopeful that the state governments, the law enforcement agencies especially after the Supreme Court order, will ensure all the protection, that there are no protests of cases of vandalism that take place when people go out to watch Padmaavat.
What About Rajput Karni Sena?
Sena leader Lokendra Singh Kalvi told a daily, "We are ready to watch the film. We never said that we will not watch the film. The filmmaker had assured us one year ago that he will go for a special screening and now he has written for the screening and we are ready for that."
Even after the Supreme Court refused to modify its earlier order to allow Padmaavat to be screened in cinema halls across the country, it is unlikely to be released in Rajasthan as the distributors are still not ready to buy the rights.
Keep watching this space for more updates on the box office collection of the movie.