- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Deepika Padukone Takes Away Our Breath In These Inside Pics From TINGS Photoshoot!
- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Honoured With Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award For Padmaavat!
- Ranveer Singh REVEALS Why His Wedding With Deepika Padukone Is NOT HAPPENING This Year!
- Deepika Padukone Refuses To Endorse Aerated Drinks; Calls Off Her Association With This Cola Brand?
- Baaghi 2 First Day (Opening) BO Collection! This Tiger Shroff Film Beats Deepika's Padmaavat
- Deepika Padukone Emerges As The No. 1 Bollywood Celeb With Genuine Followers On Social Media!
- NOT Ranveer Singh! Varun Dhawan Is The Highest Paid Performer At IPL Opening Night?
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS Why She Feels Blessed To Be Associated With 'Padmaavat'!
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
As expected, Padmaavat is going strong at the Indian box-office, despite all the protests & bans in a few of the states of the nation. The film released on January 25, 2018 an within two days, the film earned Rs 56 Crore, which was a good collection considering all the controversies around the film.
Reporting the collection, trade analyst Taran Adarsh wrote, "#Padmaavat continues to SPARKLE... Biz on Sat [after a big holiday on Fri] was EXCEPTIONAL... Will comfortably cross ₹ 100 cr mark today [Sun]... Wed [limited preview shows] 5 cr, Thu 19 cr, Fri 32 cr, Sat 27 cr. Total: ₹ 83 cr. India biz."
Meanwhile, Deepika Dines With Media..
Deepika Padukone hosted a dinner for media person at Maharaja Bhog last night in Mumbai and her pictures are too sweet to be missed!
Deepika Says She Cried After Watching Padmaavat
While, interacting with the media, Deepika said,"I was sitting between Ranveer and Sanjay Sir and and the end - we just broke down and cried. We were bawling at what we had done and what we had just seen."
Deepika On Jauhar Scene In Padmaavat
"It's a 15-minute long scene without any dialogue and at the end of it... I was physically, mentally, emotionally drained."
Deepika On Ranveer-Shahid Fight Sequence
"For me, one of the most iconic scenes is the fight between Khilji and Rawal. I have not seen an action sequence with two leading stars shot like that."
"It was raw, you could actually see that they were fighting. It was not ki main body dikhaounga, they were fighting, pushing each other. That whole sequence for me is one of the best cinematic experiences."
Why Deepika Chose Rajasthani Food For Media?
When asked about the same, she said, "To make up for the Rajasthani food that I never got to eat when shooting Padmaavat."
How Deepika’s Parents Reacted After Watching The Film
"We always FaceTime each other after my films release and this time I could see from their expressions that they were overwhelmed - they just couldn't believe what they had seen"
They’re Proud Of Her
"I could tell that they were stunned. They were asking themselves, ‘Is this really our daughter?'," added Deepika Padukone.