TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
As expected, Padmaavat is going strong at the Indian box-office, despite all the protests & bans in a few of the states of the nation. The film released on January 25, 2018 an within two days, the film earned Rs 56 Crore, which was a good collection considering all the controversies around the film.
Reporting the collection, trade analyst Taran Adarsh wrote, "#Padmaavat continues to SPARKLE... Biz on Sat [after a big holiday on Fri] was EXCEPTIONAL... Will comfortably cross ₹ 100 cr mark today [Sun]... Wed [limited preview shows] 5 cr, Thu 19 cr, Fri 32 cr, Sat 27 cr. Total: ₹ 83 cr. India biz."
Meanwhile, Deepika Dines With Media..
Deepika Padukone hosted a dinner for media person at Maharaja Bhog last night in Mumbai and her pictures are too sweet to be missed!
Deepika Says She Cried After Watching Padmaavat
While, interacting with the media, Deepika said,"I was sitting between Ranveer and Sanjay Sir and and the end - we just broke down and cried. We were bawling at what we had done and what we had just seen."
Deepika On Jauhar Scene In Padmaavat
"It's a 15-minute long scene without any dialogue and at the end of it... I was physically, mentally, emotionally drained."
Deepika On Ranveer-Shahid Fight Sequence
"For me, one of the most iconic scenes is the fight between Khilji and Rawal. I have not seen an action sequence with two leading stars shot like that."
"It was raw, you could actually see that they were fighting. It was not ki main body dikhaounga, they were fighting, pushing each other. That whole sequence for me is one of the best cinematic experiences."
Why Deepika Chose Rajasthani Food For Media?
When asked about the same, she said, "To make up for the Rajasthani food that I never got to eat when shooting Padmaavat."
How Deepika’s Parents Reacted After Watching The Film
"We always FaceTime each other after my films release and this time I could see from their expressions that they were overwhelmed - they just couldn't believe what they had seen"
They’re Proud Of Her
"I could tell that they were stunned. They were asking themselves, ‘Is this really our daughter?'," added Deepika Padukone.