TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The much awaited Thugs of Hindostan is all set to hit the theatres tomorrow on November 8, 2018 and the Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Katrina Kaif starrer is touted to be one of the biggest movies in terms of the moolah at the box office. Early predictions of the box office numbers are pretty good and it'll reach the magic digits in less than 3 days of its release (Weekend). The movie had minimal promotions and the film-makers are betting on the word of mouth and if the movie is good, the word of mouth will spread like wildfire and boost the box office prospects to a bigger number.
Day 1 Box Office Prediction - Thugs of Hindostan
As per early estimates, it is predicted that Thugs of Hindostan will earn between 40 - 50 Crores at the box office on Day 1 (Thursday) as its releasing on a holiday and during the Diwali festive season. The first day collection would a a dhamaka of all sorts.
As per early predictions, Thugs of Hindostan will cross the Rs 100 Crore mark by the weekend and since its an extended holiday, the footfalls to the theatres would be in high numbers all across the country.
The Day After Diwali Is Always The Best Day For Collections
"First, the day after Diwali is always considered the best day of the year for the release of a film. Second, look at the elements that have come together in this film: Aamir, Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina, YRF, the spectacle - all of these put together make it a very exciting package for people to come and watch in cinemas," said Akshaye Rathi to HT.
Will Easily Reach Rs 100 Crore By The Weekend
"Third, the ticket price that the movie would be fetching will be among the highest that has ever been for any Hindi movie. That will eventually give the film a spike in the figures to come. By Saturday, it will easily run past the 100 crore mark," Akshaye Rathi summed it up.