TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
It's the magic of Salman Khan that helped Tiger Zinda Hai to break the box office records. The film is unstoppable and has already crossed Rs 275 crore in just 11 days of its release.
And now the movie is all set to enter the very prestigious Rs 300 crore! Those who have come late, Tiger Zinda Hai is also the highest grossing film of the year 2017.
Box Office Business
Talking about the Salman Khan starrer, Taran Adarsh wrote, #TigerZindaHai commences New Year with a POWER-PACKED PUNCH... Now eyeing *lifetime biz* of #BajrangiBhaijaan and #Sultan... [Week 2] Fri 11.56 cr, Sat 14.92 cr, Sun 22.23 cr, Mon 18.04 cr. Total: ₹ 272.79 cr. India biz. #TZH.
Read more tweets of Taran Adarsh about TZH's business below.
Salman Vs Salman
#BajrangiBhaijaan: ₹ 320.34 cr
#Sultan: ₹ 300.45 cr
#TigerZindaHai [still running]: ₹ 272.79 cr
Salman's Third Movie To Enter Rs 300 Club
#TZH will be the third Salman movie to cross ₹ 300 cr mark. NettBOC... India biz.
Films that started these Clubs...
100 cr: #Ghajini 
200 cr: #3Idiots 
300 cr: #PK 
400 cr AND 500 cr: #Baahubali2 
Rs 300 Crore Club & Its Members
#TigerZindaHai  is expected to touch ₹ 300 cr mark soon. #TZH
NOTE: #Baahubali2 [dubbed Hindi version; 2017] is the ONLY film in ₹ 500 cr Club.
NettBOC... India biz.
#TigerZindaHai nears ₹ 100 cr mark Overseas... Total after Weekend 2: $ 15.15 mn [₹ 96.68 cr]...
USA-Canada: $ 4.573 mn
UAE-GCC: $ 5.186 mn
UK: $ 1.675 mn
RoW: $ 3.716 mn
Few cinemas yet to report. #TZH
TZH's Business At A Glance
Week 1: ₹ 206.04 cr
Weekend 2: ₹ 48.71 cr
Total: ₹ 254.75 cr
India biz. #TZH
Crossed ₹ 50 cr: Day 2
Crossed ₹ 100 cr: Day 3
Crossed ₹ 150 cr: Day 4
Crossed ₹ 200 cr: Day 7
Crossed ₹ 250 cr: Day 10
#TigerZindaHai screen count - Week 2...
Worldwide total: 4500+ screens #TZH
After Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan is all set to woo his fans again with race 3, which will release on Eid 2018. Keep watching this space for more updates on Tiger Zinda Hai's box office collection.