- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Skeptical Owing To Padmaavat Row? Varun Dhawan Says Historical Films Are Double-edged Swords
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
Varun Dhawan's much awaited film, October has hit the theatres and the film was inundated with the positive reviews by most of the entertainment websites as well as VD's fans. Reportedly, October opened to the approximately 15% of occupancy on its opening day at the Box Office and as per trade analysts owing to the good reviews, there were increment in the number footfalls at the theatres.
As October is anything but a commercial film, the box-office collection won't be as amazing as compared to the previous films of VD. But the film is expected to run on the words of mouth. If the buzz are to be believed, the film would have collected approximately between Rs 5 to 8 crore. We will update the official numbers, as soon as it will be out!
Meanwhile, check out the tweets of audience, who went to watch October and here's what they have to say..
Arjun Arora @realarjunarora
"@Varun_dvn I'll admit that first time watched your movie in a theatre and every buck was worth it. Super amazing performance by #Dan ! #October." [sic]
I am NOT a boy @ishab26
"@BanitaSandhu delivers a remarkable performance for a debutant.The way she expresses with her eyes is impressive. #October." [sic]
Harshit Agrawal @imrealharshit
"#October what an amazing film it is !! Superb performance by @Varun_dvn & @BanitaSandhu. A movie where you will just flow in the emotions of it. A must watch." [sic]
AD RAJPUT @AD_RAJPUT777
"Wow! Saw #October Great Performance by @BanitaSandhu and Other supporting Actors!! But winner is @Varun_dvn Can't described him in few words!! Amazing Story By @writeonj Standing Ovation #LovingOctober."
"What a beautiful film! Breathtaking direction and lovely story. And for all his attempts into becoming a superstar with raunchy dance numbers to his credit, Varun Dhawan is actually a pure, soulful actor. LOVED HIM! #October #Lovingoctober #@Varun_dvn." [sic]
Aanchal Dhawan @aanchalvarun24
"#October has a very beautiful message that one should never lose hope @Varun_dvn How I loved Dan." [sic]
"#October is an offbeat film. Speaks beautifully of selfless love. So much got expressed with subtlety. @ShoojitSircar @Varun_dvn @BanithaSandhu." [sic]
write songs @sweaters_28
"@Varun_dvn @BanitaSandhu Honestly, #October is a brilliant piece of art that must be cherished by Indian Cinema forever. It's the epitome of class integrated with love so deep, that unspoken words don't do it justice. Epic work the two of you! <3 All the Love. <3 @ShoojitSircar." [sic]