- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, Swayed Away In Love With St Vincent
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
Supermodel Cara Delevingne is believed to be among the latest victims of the photo hacking scandal. Actress Anna Kendrick's picture has also been leaked though she is wearing racy outfits in her snaps and is not featured naked, reports mirror.co.uk.
More photographs of actress Amber Heard are also said to have been leaked showing her naked in a bathtub in a number of images on anonymous sites.
Apart from Kendrick, most of the stars, who are believed to have had their iCloud accounts hacked, feature on the main list of 101 female celebrities.
Users have debated online whether Delevingne's nudes are actually of her and the supermodel is yet to comment on the photographs which have now also been shared on Twitter.
Coincidentally, the star was seen visiting an Apple store in London earlier this week.
The 22-year-old is no stranger to stripping off as she has posed naked on a several occasions for different fashion publications, but the latest images are said to be explicit.
The new wave of leaked snaps comes after photos were posted online of Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Kim Kardashian, Jenny McCarthy and Gabrielle Union, among others.