TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Trust some of the newcomers to be quite honest when asked about their films.
While on one hand you have some star kids or sons/daughters of richie-rich parents who don't feel shy of painting the town red while proclaiming that how they are the single most factor that would make a film work (regardless of horde of stars around them in a film), on the other there are modest actors like Abhay Deol who do not feel shy when asked about the length of their role.
Reema Kagti's Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. is aiming for a February release. Out of the 6 pairs in the film who are together on a package honeymoon trip in a bus, Abhay Deol and Minissha Lamba form one of the pairs. On being asked if he feared to be lost in the crowd of 10-15 other actors around him, he promptly replied that he was aware about his role being the smallest of all in the film.
While we were surprised to hear so from the man who has primarily acted as solo leads in films in Socha Na Tha and Ahista Ahista, he was least disturbed about it. He said that for him what mattered was the importance of the part in the film and together with Minissha, he was aware about the value the pair was adding on to the film. Outside this, he was least bothered about whether his role was the smallest or the biggest of all.
He did add that it was fun working with first time director Reema (his 4th in a row after Imtiaz Ali, Shivam Nair and Sanjay Khanduri for 1:40 KI LOCAL) and was looking forward to the reactions since his track had a twist in the end for the audience.
2007, a rocking year for Ayesha?
The ups and downs of Aryan....