TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Gaurav Malani, IndiaFM
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Well-known photographer Subi Samuel turns filmmaker with his first production Alag. While every filmmaker in Bollywood keeps claiming that his film is alag (different), Subi has gone ahead to the extent of titling his film Alag. We wonder what's in store for us...
As the trailer opens, it talks about the general belief that god is the creator of one and all and is also a part of us. But sometimes he chooses one from us and decides to make him different - alag.
At this juncture the lead character of the film is introduced, played by Akshay Kapoor who made a glamorous debut with Popcorn Khao Mast Ho Jao, a couple of years back. Interestingly in this film he plays a completely deglamorized character who is bald. Not just bald, he doesn't even have eyebrows. In fact he doesn't have a single strand of hair on his whole body. That's what makes him alag from others.
As the trailer progresses, we get to know that he even possess special powers. This makes him a superhuman. However there isn't anything heroic about his character like the superhero Krrish. In fact this one underplays himself. There is a scene where he is shown interacting with a 1000 butterflies.
Alag is an emotional story of a gifted boy. Directed by Ashu Trikha, Alag has Dia Mirza playing the female lead. Wait for some alag entertainment.