TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Friday, March 24, 2006
Actor Amitabh Bachchan is back to his work with Karan Johar's film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. It seems he can't stay away from cameras for too long. Also he recently shot for a Bhojpuri film produced by his makeup man Deepak Sawant. Deepak has been Amitabh's makeup man for a couple of decades now.
Bachchan plays a role of a Zamindar, where he sports huge moustache, dhoti and kurta and walks briskly. Amitabh has 29 scenes in the film, which he will have to complete in a span of five days.
However, Amitabh was quite uncomfortable with the size of his moustache. He also asked Deepak to trim it a bit. Being a thorough professional, Amitabh gave his scene and before everyone could take a glimpse, he disappeared into his make up van.