TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, December 04, 2006
Amrita Prakash! Know her? She is the girl who played Amrita Rao's younger cousin in the recent hit Vivah. In this Rajshree Production the young actress got a golden opportunity to display her caliber in a significant role.
She has portrayed the various facets of her character - ranging from a bubbly, bratty girl to a mature individual. But the eye catching element was the make-up she had to put on. As compared to the trend of looking fairer on screen, Amrita's character demanded her to look a few shades darker because the movie highlights the concept of how girls with a darker complexion are treated in our country.
"I was so hesitant on doing the role, but it was only the Rajshree Banner that lured me so much. Plus the role was very interesting, so I knew I had to sign it" said a vivacious Amrita Prakash. Looks like Amrita did this to get under the skin of the character, and it ultimately paid off!
Amrita has also been popular amongst the kids due to her famous shows like Fox Kids and others on the silver screen.
Adnan's new home with a view!
Upen Patel Rockstar