TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Monday, December 04, 2006
Amrita Prakash! Know her? She is the girl who played Amrita Rao's younger cousin in the recent hit Vivah. In this Rajshree Production the young actress got a golden opportunity to display her caliber in a significant role.
She has portrayed the various facets of her character - ranging from a bubbly, bratty girl to a mature individual. But the eye catching element was the make-up she had to put on. As compared to the trend of looking fairer on screen, Amrita's character demanded her to look a few shades darker because the movie highlights the concept of how girls with a darker complexion are treated in our country.
"I was so hesitant on doing the role, but it was only the Rajshree Banner that lured me so much. Plus the role was very interesting, so I knew I had to sign it" said a vivacious Amrita Prakash. Looks like Amrita did this to get under the skin of the character, and it ultimately paid off!
Amrita has also been popular amongst the kids due to her famous shows like Fox Kids and others on the silver screen.
Adnan's new home with a view!
Upen Patel Rockstar