TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Since the release of Don when the theatrical of Arjun Rampal's I See You first came out, there has been a buzz about who the mystery lady in the film is. Even in the film, only Rampal can see her and no one else.
The director of the film, Vivek Agrawal, was actually planning to cast a known star to play the character of Shivani, the invisible girl. But one fine day, he saw the picture of Vipasha and everything changed. Says Vivek "There was something about Vipasha that made me decide there and then that she would be the invisible girl for my film." He then discussed this idea with Arjun and Mehr Rampal. Finally, it was decided that Vipasha was the best bet for the girl's role.
And considering Vipasha is invisible in the film, how much screen space does she have in I See You? "The maximum", says Vivek. "She is there throughout and is on par with the kind of time that Arjun spends on screen. She is my leading lady and we had to make sure that she is seen".Recent Stories
Rehguzar releases on DVD
Understanding the target audiences...