TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Filmmaker Ravi Chopra came back in 2003 with Baghban after nearly a decade since his last film. To add to his happiness, the film turned out to be one of the big hits of that year. And now, Chopra is back again with his next presentation Baabul. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Salman Khan, Rani Mukerjee, John Abraham and Om Puri. So, here's bringing you an exclusive premiere of Baabul's first theatrical only on IndiaFM.
The promo opens with a slide showing red Sindoor in the background, with a line saying 'Celebrating 50 Years' along with B R Films logo. The name of the film appears and the Sindoor then clears off and you see a bride getting dressed up for her wedding. She is wearing her ornaments and then the camera focuses on the bride's face. The bride is Rani Mukherjee. A melodious classical track called "Bavari Piya" plays in the background sung by Sonu Nigam. After this comes a romantic intimate scene between Rani and Salman Khan.
But then suddenly the dark side of the film appears and you see Rani Mukerjee crying alone sitting in the backyard of the house amidst heavy rains. The background score takes a sad tone by this time and the theatrical promo ends. The promo closes with John Abraham turning back looking at the camera. He is probably performing at a stage show. Baabul looks like emotional family drama. It shows the struggle that one goes through within the family during certain situations and how difficult it becomes to come in terms with the situation.
Ravi Chopra comes back with his lucky team of Baghban with the story of an Indian family. Baabul definitely looks a promising film to be looked forward at this year end.