TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
After the raging success of Dhoom-2, Bipasha Basu has been roped in as the brand ambassador for diamond jewellery brand Popley Eternal. The dusky actress affirmed her unconditional love for diamonds, which drove her to be a part of Popley's campaign. In fact, she was so smitten by Popley's diamond collection that she found it hard to give up the ornaments used for the shoot! However, when offered to keep the jewellery, she jokingly turned it down saying that the shoot would turn out to be very expensive! Being enthralled on shooting for a diamond jewellery brand, Bips moved to the groove at the studio. She warmly accepted compliments of her well-chiselled body being compared to a diamond.
In one of the promotional photographs for Popley, Bipasha poses passionately. With her lovely locks swept back and a fur coat hugging her svelte body, she almost passes as a princess! Her bare neck is ornamented by an entwining diamond choker. A sparkling right-hand diamond ring and studded earrings complete the look. The faint lighting and engraved wooden furniture in the background renders an old world charm to the photograph, thus implying the traditional yet contemporary touch of Popley's collection.
Deviating from her recent avatars, Bipasha has managed to dress gracefully for this particular campaign. In Dhoom-2, the Bong babe has been spotted wearing stylish formals in the first half and vivid Hawaii-inspired swimsuits in the second half. Her personal style has revolved around the 80's chic look- polka dotted dresses, high-heeled boots, and short bangs to match. From being cool to elegant, it seems that Bipasha has outshone the diamonds and done complete justice to Popley's campaign!