TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Courtesy: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
When Bobby Deol threw a huge bash on February 3 to celebrate the opening of his restaurant Someplace Else (and not his birthday as most people assumed) the party had some of the biggest celebrities dropping in.
Karan Johar, Akshaye Khanna, Riteish Deshmukh, Twinkle Khanna, Govinda, Kabir Bedi and daughter Pooja, Kumar Gaurav, Priyadarshan, Sohail Khan and wife Seema, Chetan Govinda, Sajid Nadiadwala and David Dhawan with Bobby Hansraj, Vipul Shah, Bunty Luthria, Chunky Pandey, Amrita Arora, Anju Taraporewala, Laila Lamba, Chandru Ramchandani, Queenie Dhody, Farah Khan and DJ Aqueel Ali were all present at Someplace Else, at Fun Republic, Andheri.
The mood was casual, with the media kept strictly at bay - at Bobby's instructions.
As a friend of Bobby's confided, "It turned out to be one of the biggest blasts of 2006! Everyone loves Bobby so they all turned up."
As Urmila Matondkar said later, "I had to come as it was Bobby's party. It was my birthday the next day, so we cut a cake at Tusshar's (Kapoor) home and then we came for the party."
Big bro Sunny (he was unwell) and dad Dharmendra couldn't attend the party.
Ekta Kapoor, who has become quite a party animal, waltzed in and waltzed out "in three minutes".
The decor was all white - white flowers, and lots of candles.
The arrangements had Bobby's wife Tania's personal touch.
The food was multi-cuisine, with Chinese, Indian and Italian, and lots of starters and counters for pizza, Mongolian food, pastas and salads.
Dessert was yummy jalebis, kulfi falooda, honey-fried noodles and ice cream, strawberry mousse and chocolate cake.
And the spirits flowed till the merry hours of the morning!