TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Katrina is known for her super classy looks. This Brocade print strapless dress gives her an elegant look. Kat's styling sense is perfect. She is not much into accessories and could carry off anything that she wears. Now this evening dress creates magic in her super sexy look.
She is very much clued into fashion trends. This bikini gal has toned down a bit and switched to a decent glamorized look. But Celina is heavily stylized - be it with accessories, outfits or make-up. This long plunging neckline gown gives her a plump look. Her body art-tattoo on her right hand appears as a fuddy-duddy style. Koena Mitra
This is one rare picture of Koena Mitra in a sari as this Bong babe loves her casual look. (Since when did saree become casual?) She knows how to balance her look. She could carry off anything that she wears. Now look at this transparent, black lacy sari that gives a vivacious look for an evening party and this black purse adds a rich look to her ethnic appearance. Amrita Arora
This glam chic believes in creating new fashion statements. It seems this trendy chic loves a metro sexual look. This strapless dress with the tie inside her dress and sunglasses gives a lady Don look.
"If Babul does well, I will give credit to..." - Rani
Mimic Mess: Poster Spoof