TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Reshma Kelkar, IndiaFM
Monday, November 13, 2006
Fashion has always been an integral part of Bollywood. While looking at the growing standard of Indian fashion, Bollywood surely can't be left far behind in this. Now it is obvious that Bollywood's hot chics are more interested in haute couture. IndiaFM keeps a close check with their style statements.
This glam doll is known for her unique dressing sense. Post Corporate she went for this new short hair look by Sapna Bhavnani. A complete fashion freak Bipasha looks chilled out the in this strappy white top with colorful printed leggings. Her mix and match accessories and sunglasses give a freaky look.
It seems Priyanka is still not over Krrish. Her bubbly look adds an oomph factor to her image. Priyanka has her own style of dressing. Her classy look has always been appreciated. Her ruched pants tint with the golden top compliments her look. Minissha Lamba
Now this is something that gives a fake feel of traditional silhouette which actually doesn't have that impact. Minissha is not much into trends and accessories. This coral red color dress in combination with colorful embroidery gives a blatant flashy look to the actress.