TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, May 12, 2006
New Delhi (UNI): With the objective of promoting India as a shooting and post production hub, the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will be heading for the 10-day Cannes Film Market at which Over 80 companies from the country will take 65 films and 35 new projects. Indian market screenings at Cannes this year include Ali Larter, Salman Khan starrer Marigold, UTV's Rang De Basanti, Jagmohan Mundra's Provoked, The Last Monk by Sudipto Sen, Mixed Doubles by Rajat Kapur, Nine Emotions (Navarasa) by Santosh Sivan among others. With support from the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and the National Film Development Corporation, the CII will project the India Cinema to the world at the event beginning May 17. This year 18 exhibitors from India will showcase their product and projects at the India Pavilion, which is back once again on the seafront along the ritzy Croisette.
The India Pavilion, organised by CII, at the Village International has representation from across the country and participation include production companies, line producers, post production studios and exporters. Film