TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Gaurav Malani, IndiaFM
Friday, March 17, 2006
The trailer of Corporate opens with a graph showing the ascend of National Award winning director, Madhur Bhandarkar with his realistic films like Chandni Bar, Satta and Page 3 placed at each level of the graph and the gradient just escalating upwards. While the chart shows the director's ascending career-graph it also simultaneously sets the correct vibe of the film that deals with the corporate world.
Faces of Rajat Kapoor, Raj Babbar, Kay Kay Menon and Harsh Chayya flash as personalities from the business world. But the one who catches your notice is Bipasha Basu. The sultry siren usually seen in designer wear in films is seen in corporate suits in this film. However her sex-appeal doesn't decline in any way. Samir Dattani and Minisha Lamba form the young members of the corporate world and most certainly as the love-birds in the film.
Corporate is termed here as a modern day battlefield. The trailer ends with the title Corporate emerging from the top view of a sensex graph. This summer stay tuned for a game of paisa, power and politics. Enter another world of realistic cinema by Madhur Bhandarkar - enter the world of Corporate.
Krrish: Promo Watch
Rang de Bachchanji