TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
What can be a better start for an aspiring actress than working with a superstar Shah Rukh Khan in her first film itself? Model Deepika Padukone is one lucky actress after Preity Zinta to begin her Bollywood inning with Shah Rukh Khan.
This Bangalore based babe has suddenly become a hot property and geared up with too many film projects these days. Director Farah Khan has offered her a role in her forthcoming movie Happy New Year opposite Shah Rukh Khan. According to Deepika things are at a preliminary stage and she does not want to reveal her plans. Rather she loves to talk about her debut music video for music director Himesh Reshammiya's album 'Aap ka Surroor' that has just been released.
Nineteen years old Deepika says, "I told Himesh that I would like to listen to the track first before we even start discussions. Unless the music is good, there's no point in going ahead with a video."
Deepika made her debut in modeling last year and soon became popular in fashion world. Though she has been getting new offers everyday she prefers to be choosy and says no to skin show. In fact one of the conditions she had laid out for Reshammiya before the shoot was that there would be no scenes of physical intimacy. ''I would love to do film but I don't want to do get saddled with sleazy roles, the kind that is so popular these days. I am averse to skin show, even if I am offered loads of money for it", she adds.
Without having any background from Bollywood, Deepika has done a course in acting under Anupam Kher and is considering a couple of scripts. Deepika is one of the internationally known models but her modeling will take a backseat after she switches to Bollywood. ''Once I join the industry I don't think I'll have that much of time to spare''.