TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, December 29, 2006
In a matter of 4 weeks, Dhoom:2 has turned into the biggest money spinner of all times. But that hasn't deterred Yash Raj Films from keeping the pace of film's promotion alive.
In a strategically planned promotion, the buzz began for the film with its very first theatrical trailer that was aired. Featuring action shots from the film, it was good enough reason to expect a lot of 'dhoom-dhadaka'.
Since the music of the film was never a plus point, the only two songs that were aired around the film's release were 'Crazy' and 'Dhoom Again', both of which proved to be chartbusters.
As soon as the film became a success, 'Dil Lagana' featuring the film's entire star cast [promInently Hrithik Roshan] was unleashed that fetched a reasonable response. But now, the track that should be making most waves over the next few days is none other than the remix version of 'Crazy'.
Specialty of this version is that it comes in a wide DVD format and features shots that are different from the original version. Ash looks million bucks, yet again, but what takes the cake is the number of new action 'n' thrill shots from the film that have been incorporated in the video.
All this and more ensures that watching 'Crazy' turns into a high adrenalin drive! Now one waits to see what YRF has to offer in the coming weeks vis-À-vis the publicity of Dhoom:2 since the film has set new benchmarks for box office success.
Preity to learn skiing in Colorado
Ash offers prayers in Rajasthan