TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Actor Arshad Warsi is high on his career front. After his remarkable performance in Munnabhai MBBS, Arshad was flooded with plump offers and he is not been able to manage dates for Golmaal. Now he is accused to have delayed director Rohit Shetty's comedy Golmaal by canceling the allotted dates and giving priority to Kabir Khan's Kabul Express and Raj Kaushal's next in which he's playing lead. Golmaal was expected to be completed by mid-January 2006 and was due for a summer release.
It was believed that the movie was scheduled for release in April. But Arshad cancelled some dates in November 2005. Again a major schedule in December was aborted when he went to shoot for Kabul express, which was re-scheduled due to John Abraham's illness.
However producer Hiren Gandhi has no complains regarding Arshad. He explained that Arshad has nothing to do with the delay and was totally co-operative. Arshad, on his part, explained that he was asked for forty days which he gave. But after that they demanded more 35 days which he couldn't manage as he had his prior commitments.
Films don't have to be real, every time
Mahesh Bhatt Interview