TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, October 30, 2006
Numerologist, Tarot, Handwriting and Signatures Specialist Niraj Mancchanda had predicted on IndiaFM on 6th April 2006 (much before the release of the film) that "Krrish will be the biggest hit of 2006 and I will not be surprised if Hrithik Roshan gets offers of Rs.10 crore per film".
It has been only four months to the release of Krrish and Hrithik Roshan has been offered Rs 30 Crores for 3 films by Adlabs. Of course till now Krrish is the biggest hit of the year and Niraj says "No Dhoom 2 or Baabul or any other movie this year will be able to cross the business of Krrish".
Niraj further adds, "Except for January - June 2007, Hrithik's career's outstanding period has begun which will last till 2011. Hrithik should add a 'c' in his name and spell his name as "Hrithick Roshan". If he does so, his name will come to number 46 which adds to number 1. He will reach unbelievable heights which no one has ever imagined ".
"I admire Robert De Niro" - Aishwarya Rai
"Sush in Chingari would rank really high"