TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Gaurav Malani, IndiaFM
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Want to have a feel of Las Vegas in India? Turn towards Goa! The city of beaches now has a new connotation - the city of IFFI. Yes, the 37th International Film Festival of India has redefined the essence of Goa. Films are the current flavour of the city. And the IFFI festival that commenced from 23rd Nov is the talk of the town.
The INOX multiplex is showcasing the best of world cinema throughout the day. You not only get a taste of movies from India, US or UK but also films from Spain, Sweden, France, Japan, Russia and many other countries across the world. Beach screenings are the special evening attraction. The beautifully decorated streets of Panjim seem to be saying that the festive season of Christmas carnivals has arrived a month in advance. An array of food courts serving a wide range of delicacies runs across the beach line with singing and dancing competitions and musical shows adding colours to the festival.
There is a Film Bazaar at Kala Academy. The children's park screens a children's film every evening apart from many fun activities for the kiddies. The musical laser show is a major crowd-puller. Add to that there are mobile movie screenings, water shows and the 'Adlabs adda' yacht.
Goa has never been more happening. And IFFI gets all the credit.
Bhagam Bhag - Perfect 'masti'&'maza'
Farah Khan attack film critics