TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Saturday, October 07, 2006
You will laugh, you will cry, you will dance and you will sheepishly sulk. That is what this trailer is all about. The first half is packed full of energy and definitely makes you tap a foot and remember your college days. In the proceeds, anecdotes are shown to bring out the funnier side of the promo.
With amazing background score, Jaan-e-Mann seems to be one promising film this Diwali.
"Our industry lacks action heroes" - Vikram Singh
Lights, camera, unholy friction!