TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Friday, December 01, 2006
Kangana had her first taste of a film festival in Goa this week when she attended an event to introduce Anurag Basu's Metro to the public along with Shilpa Shetty and Shiney Ahuja.
Whil the cold vibes between Kangana and her Gangster-Woh Lamhe-Metro co-star Shiney Ahuja were evident for everyone to see, there was no doubt about the warm vibes shared between the actress and her director.
Says Kangana, "Anurag Sir and I had a ball... It was so much fun just catching up on films and seeing around Goa. However I think we exceeded our quota of fun when we decided to shop for footwear at the last moment before we caught our flight back to Mumbai. That's when we missed our flight. We had to catch a later flight home."
Result? Kangana almost missed a photo-shoot for Suneel Darshan's Shaka Laka Laka Boom Boom.
"I've to thank Upen Patel and Celina Jaitley for saving my skin," laughs Kangana. "The photo-session carried on with them until I joined them. Otherwise...," she trails off with a shudder.
There was an added reason why Kangana wanted to be back on Mumbai at her earliest. "My sister Rangoli had gone for a couple days to Dehradun to identify the guy who had thrown acid on her. She returned on Monday. I wanted to be back in time for her in Mumbai. I want to spend as much time with her before her wedding as possible."
Kangana has just been offered a lucrative Telugu film for a whopping 50 lakhs. "But I finally said no to it. The South project clashed with my sister's wedding in February. Work will continue to come. But my sister's marriage will happen just once. No power on earth can stop me from going home for her wedding."
Ajay Devegan plays prank master
'Hello, Shilpa? It's Richard Gere'