TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The International Award-winning [Winner of the FAB Award 2004&2005] limited edition Kingfisher calendar was shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar on Dr. Vijay Mallya's newly acquired 313-foot (95 metres) yacht 'The Indian Empress' and other premium locations. Classified as the 5th largest privately owned super-yacht on the planet, the triple-engined 'Indian Empress' and the calendar girls were the cynosure of all eyes in the Mediterranean.Promising 12 months of glamour and visual appeal, the KINGFISHER SWIMSUIT CALENDAR 2007 is a rare combination of beauty, lifestyle and fashion. Only a select few in 54 nations worldwide will receive a copy of this much-coveted calendar directly from the desk of Dr. Vijay Mallya, Chairman of The UB Group. For those who are not lucky to receive a physical copy of the calendar, don't be disappointed. You can download the calendar on your mobile handsets. To receive The Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2007, India's object of desire on your mobile, SMS KFC to 4646
Note: SMS charges apply. Service available across Indian operators only.
Abhishek And Ash's Marriage Prediction
Museum Ke Andar...A New Era begins