TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Thursday, December 14, 2006
The Siddhivinayak temple in Mumbai sees lakhs of devotees dropping in on Tuesday to worship the lord. The multitude was regular this Tuesday but there was more to what the devotees could catch on. Madhuri Dixit is in town and the gorgeous and graceful lady visited the temple on Tuesday with her husband Sriram Nene and their two children.
So the worshippers yesterday were in for a pleasant surprise. In the picture the lady is looking as charming as ever with her million dollar smile. Her sons seem to be quite jet-lagged who sleep through the day and give sleepless nights to their mom.
On the film front, Madhuri Dixit has signed a Yash Raj film and will begin shooting soon.Recent Stories
Ravi Chopra plans ahead with Big B
Vipul Shah on Namastey London