TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Parveen Sahani and Emraan Hashmi tied the knot on December 14 this year. A formal nikah according to Muslim rites was followed by a registered marriage.
The pre-marriage celebrations saw several ceremonies like sangeet and mehendi on Dec 12 and 13 at Taj Lands End and J W Marriott hotels in Mumbai. The wedding reception was also held at Taj Lands End at Bandra, Mumbai.
At her wedding reception, the blushing bride Parveen looked stunning in a scarlet red sequined lehenga-choli. Her hair let loose and heartily smiling, Parveen won many a hearts with her sheer naturalness. The show-stealer was her diamond set, comprising of a brilliant necklace, bracelets, earrings and a maang-bindi. Emraan expressed debonair style in a black coat, a black shirt as well as a black tie! He traded his usual ruffled chocolate-boy look for a more mature, stylish one. But he refused to give up on his signature silver baali. His hair was gelled back neatly while his face radiated fervor and excitement. After all, he was getting hitched to his longtime sweetheart.
Emraan is so content with the new page in his life that he has given up on his proverbial serial-kisser image. For his upcoming movie Awarapan, Mohit Suri asked Emraan to grow his hair and also sport a goatee, as he wanted a particular look for the film. Emraan's character is of the silent, reticent kind and the look gels well with his role. However, Emraan refused to do any kissing scenes in the film. The director respected his decision, so much so that he was not even asked to touch the actresses in the film. This sweet gesture could be reckoned as a wedding gift to Parveen!
As the million Hashmi fans strike off yet another name from the list of Bollywood's eligible bachelors, Emraan embarks upon a beautiful journey with his Parveen Sahani.Recent Stories
Shahid to perform with Nelly Furtado
Riteish rids himself of acrophobia!