TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
December is the month of marriages and this year is no exception. A few days from now, on 9th December to be precise, actress Perizaad Zorabian, who won acclaim for her performances in Joggers Park and Ek Ajnabee, will marry Boman Irani. Wait, Perizaad's prospective husband is not the famous actor Boman Irani [Khosla Ka Ghosla, Munnabhai series], but he's into the construction business, heading the leading Keystone Group.
Will Perizaad continue to work in movies, post marriage? "Of course, I will. 140%. I have three films lined up for release -- Highway 2003 [with Kay Kay Menon], Kabhi Up Kabhi Down [with Sanjay Suri] and P.N.C.-Meghna Gulzar's Just Married. Plus, there are a couple of offers in the pipeline," Perizaad truly sounds excited. Is Boman cool with the idea of an actress-wife? "Of course! He respects me and my thoughts. He's a sweet guy," she adds.
A few days later, on 14th December, Emraan Hashmi will wed his sweetheart Parveen at an elaborate ceremony. At the launch of Awarapan a few days ago, when Emraan was asked if he'd continue 'kissing' his co-stars in movies, post marriage, the actor had remarked, "I think the media took the issue too far, going to the extent of stating that kissing in movies ensures success. I don't believe in it," he smiled.
Okay, we got the answer!
Risk : Promo Watch
Amrita Prakash's awesome performance...