TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Courtesy: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Rani Mukerji and her parents, Krishna and Ram Mukerji, are currently homeless - well not quite.
They have shifted from their fourth floor flat, in Shakti Apartments, Kalyan Complex, Versova, into Rani's brother, Raja's third floor flat.
There were reports that Rani and family had moved out en masse to a hotel. "What rubbish!" dismisses Raja. "We are not staying in a hotel, but are all together on the third floor of Shakti."
Rani's eye for detail
Adds Raja, "They have shifted here temporarily, as both flats are being renovated. We have built a room on the third floor, where we are temporarily staying.
Ram Mukerji with daughter-in law Jyoti Mukerji
Some changes are being made, some reconstruction and repair work. Rani and dad are looking into the entire affair. An interior designer is decorating the place, but Rani is looking into each and every detail minutely."
The Mukerjis could have continued to live in the same apartment in which the work was going on, but moved out because, "Dad hasn't been keeping well. He's had two bypass operations and we want to keep him away from the dust. That could aggravate his condition and we don't want to take any chances."
Raja will become a dad soon - are the grandparents-to-be planning a nursery for the baby? "Hardly," laughs Raja, "there is more than enough time for that. Jyoti is due in May."