TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Rod Stewart has been apprehended for not giving a Las Vegas Casino their advance back for a concert that he had cancelled almost five years back. The court order has entailed that Stewart pay an amount of 153, 483 dollars for contempt-of-court sanctions and legal costs to the casino for holding back information from the counsellors of the case, in total a little over three million dollars!!! This includes the advance of a couple million and intrest of over a million. The fee is to be shared by both his litigators and himself. The rockers lawyers said that he will appeal against the decision. The adjudicator of the decision said that the star should have returned the advance if he was not to perform and end the matter quietly.
Kris Kristofferson still going strong
Bono given traditional guitar