TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
How long have we been waiting for Karan Johar's magnum opus Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna? You may not see the film so soon but you just might catch the trailer at your nearest theatre screening Fanaa.
The promo - 2 minute long has the look of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Kal Ho Naa Ho put together. It's strange that we do not see a Dharma productions logo but a Yashraj logo is prevalent in the promo. Instead the name reads as Hiroo Yash Johar (Karan Johar's mother) presents.
The clip starts of with Shahrukh Khan's voice and then shots of Abhishek Bachchan's and Rani Mukherjee's marriage.
Cut next scene and Abhishek shouts at Rani, "I want to know why my wife doesn't want to sleep with me."
Preity says to Shahrukh, "Tumhari problem kya hai main bataun, tumhein shikayat hai mujhse ya apne aap se, apni naakamyabi se."
Shahrukh replies, "Jaanti ho is ghar mein mujhse zyada naakamyaab kya hai, hamara rishta". Thunder rolls in.
The trailer is extremely crisp and to the point, definitely looks like a mature film, something really different from what Karan Johar has attempted earlier.
Amitabh makes an entry at the end where he is on a hospital bed with an oxygen mask, "Mohabbat Aur Maut Kabhi Batakar Nahin Aati", says Big B.