TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
One the most awaited movies of February, Sohail Khan's Fight Club promises to be one punch packed entertainer. The film stars major actors like Suniel Shetty, Riteish Deshmukh, Dino Morea, Zayed Khan and Sohail Khan himself to name a few. But one name you might have heard or rather not heard of will be of debutant director Vicky Chopra.
So let us give you a little profile of Mr. Chopra himself.
Chopra started out as a small time actor and has done miniscule roles in a number of films like Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Kareeb and Mission Kashmir, Shyam Benegal's Hari Bhari and Tanuja Chandra's Sangharsh.
According to him, he always wanted to direct films but acted because he wanted to go through the physical upheavals that actors go though during shoots.
And what about producer Sohail Khan? Apparently, both of them are good buddies and wanted to work on a film, years back but nothing materialized. But Sohail kept true to his word and produced Fight Club.
According to Chopra, it is a romantic action film and the title of the film should not turn anyone off and definitely mislead people of what they should expect from the film. Says the confident director that a film with a title like Family does not pull in the audience. It all depends on the film and its content.
And was the man disappointed due to the postponement of the film because of Rang De Basanti? Well, all we can say is that he is hopeful that the RDB craze will die down by the time the film releases on February 17.