TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
So if you thought Vashu Bhagnani was unique in his endeavors like launching his films on aeroplanes and ships, here's a new one for you. Raksha Mistry and Hasnain S. Hyderabadwala who last made the film The Killer are speeding up with their next film- literally.
Their film The Train - some lines should never be crossed has become the first Hindi film to be shot in a Sky Train in Bangkok.
This renowned Sky Train plied to and fro continuously from National Stadium Station to Siam Square Station during which the director duo canned portions of a song and vital talkie portions on the lead pair Emraan Hashmi and Geeta Basra.
Though The Killer couldn't rake in much curiosity for the audience, let's hope The Train proves to be something more fresh and original from the two young directors.Recent Stories
Bollywood Vs Media
G.I.F.A. 2006, a roundup