TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
By: Gaurav Malani, IndiaFM
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
We don't need to substantiate the fact that Naseeruddin Shah is one of the finest actors in the country. And when the seasoned performer takes a plunge into direction, expectations would be surely be high. So there are big hopes from his directorial debut Yun Hota To Kya Hota.
As the trailer of the film opens it talks about four different people from different walks of life with one come destination - America.
- Konkana Sen Sharma plays a housewife who wants to go to America to be with her recently married husband (Jimmy Sheirgill) who lives and works there.
- Ankur Khanna plays a student who has secured admission in an M.S. course in Los Angeles
- Irfaan Khan plays a stock broker who is running away to evade arrest under what he imagines to be a murder charge against him.
- Paresh Rawal plays a show producer who helps a girl to get to America so that she may escape the dead-end life of drudgery in India.
With glimpses of American locations, the trailer shows flashes of other faces like Ayesha Takia, Boman Irani and Ratna Pathak Shah. Famous choreographer Saroj Khan makes her acting debut with this film.
Yun Hota To Kya Hota attempts an episodic format in narrating it's stories. The four stories are not connected to each other except that the characters meet only fleetingly, and of course are all victims of blind chance.
Produced by Shabbir Boxwala, Yun Hota To Kya Hota has music by Viju Shah and is slated for a June release.
Shilpa Shetty on right to privacy
Around the Bollywood world in eight days