- Nanu Ki Jaanu Review: Beware, Ghosts Can Haunt You If You Don't Follow Road Traffic Safety Rules!
- INTERVIEW! Abhay Deol: Superhero Franchises Are Just To Make Money, They Bore Me!
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Turns A Beautiful Bride In Red But Who's The Lucky Man?
- Wedding On The Cards? Rajkummar Rao Might Tie The Knot To The Love Of His Life Patralekha!
- Abhay Deol On Working With His Family: I Want The Script To Be Perfect
- Abhay Deol Spills Beans About Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 2 & Working With Shahrukh Khan In Zero!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Abhay Deol seems to be giving directors a break. All his movies Socha Na Tha, Ahista Ahista, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd., Ek Chalis Ki Last Local and Manorama Six Feet Under have been with debutant directors. He is currently one of the cutest heros in Bollywood and here he talks about his dream woman.
One quality your woman must possess?
A sense of adventure!
Any particular reason for the same?
Because I am adventurous myself.
And the other must-haves include?
She has to be a career-oriented woman. She should be earnest, have a great sense of humour and, and, and — the list is indeed long!
Internal or External Beauty?
A combination of both.
From Bollywood or outside?
I would love to meet someone from outside. Lemme see!
Would you cook for her?
Yes, sure. If she is willing to eat whatever I cook for her!
What gifts would you expect from her?
The best of anything. But honestly, I don't care for gifts much. However, as I am an outdoors person, she can take me out for dinner.
What would be your favourite romantic getaway with her?
I love the sea and the beaches. So it can be any beach destination.
How important would calls and SMSes be in your relationship?
Since that"s a symbol of communication, I guess it would be very important.
What if she was earning more than you?
I would love it. I would love to be a 'kept" man, but she should make it a point to take care of my expenses!
So you prefer a career woman to a housewife?
How long would you wait to take your relationship to the next level?
If I think about it at the moment, it's going to take really long. At one point of time, when I was younger, I thought I wouldn't get married ever. At least, now I am open to the idea. Then, too, marriage is still not in my itinerary for at least 7-8 years.
Do you remember your first crush?
Of course, I remember her. I was in school and was six years old then. I was punished by my teacher for kissing her!